Welcome to 5502 Greystone Street, a renovated 5 bed, 3 bath split level in the coveted Somerset neighborhood. You won't find this home on Zillow or the MLS yet, so here is a sneak peek of the property and the top 5 reasons why we LOVE this house (and you will too!)
1. The Neighborhood Features: The numerous amenities available exclusively to residents of the Somerset neighborhood include a pool, basketball court, batting cage, and tennis courts—all of which are less than a half mile away! The neighborhood even has its own Town Hall.
2. The Kitchen: The renovated eat-in kitchen features soaring ceilings, sleek granite countertops, and oversized windows with abundant natural light. The large center island, a generous amount of cabinet space including a built-in pantry, and the top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances are all certain to please your inner chef.
3. The Backyard: The dining room and living area both open up to a large, brand new deck that overlooks a sizeable, flat backyard that is the ideal space for a playground or grilling station. It provides the perfect area for quiet relaxation or lively entertainment.
4. The Location: This home is a commuter’s dream with its proximity to major roads like Wisconsin Ave, River Road, and Massachusetts Ave. It is also a just a little over a mile to Friendship Heights Metro station, which provides easy access to Washington, D.C. for a day trip or for a daily commute. With downtown Bethesda just under two miles away, and Friendship Heights just over a mile away, it is a quick trip to all the many restaurants and shops in the area. To top it all off, you are also just a stone’s throw away from the Capital Crescent Trail that provides quick access to Downtown Bethesda or Washington, D.C.
5. The Updates: The sellers have spared no expense in updating this home before going on the market. Updates include fresh paint throughout, updated bathroom vanities and tile, renovated kitchen, 2016 HVAC unit, new garage floor, a brand new tank-less water heater.
To schedule a showing before it hits the market, CLICK HERE!